Using the BlueParq Editor you can develop your PowerShell code yourself.
- To create a new PowerShell script press the New PowerShell Script button
Press the CTRL, SHIFT and 2 key simultaneously to create a new PowerShell script directly.
- The BlueParq Editor will be started.
In the toolbar you can find the most common items you should expect in a modern world PowerShell Editor.
From left to right a quick overview:
- Clear selection
- Increase indentation
- Decrease indentation
- Comment out selection
- Decomment out selection
- Convert selection to uppercase
- Convert selection to lowercase
- Invert case
- Find and replace
- Go to line
- Format document
- Compact code
- Run Microsoft Script Analyzer
- Debug options
- BlueParq offers IntelliSense to help you develop PowerShell code.
- For the most used actions, like creating a function, add a try catch routine, add iterations we have added snippet support!
- In the Editor type for.
- You will see theicon which will tell you this is a snippet by BlueParq.
- Press the TAB key or double mouse click the for item.
- The for loop will be automatically created for you.
- Press TAB again to iterate through all the options of the for loop.
Bottom Navigation bar
- You are also able to start one the wizards from BlueParq by clicking on one of the icons in the Bottom Navigation bar.
- By selecting one of the wizards you can generate the command line you wish with a BlueParq Wizard. You can use the following Wizards in your Script Canvas:
- cmdlet call wizard.
- Iteration wizard.
- Log entry wizard.
- Data source wizard.
- Condition wizard.