Groups are great to help you in visualizing and documenting your PowerShell scripts. Groups obviously only work in the BlueParq Designer.
How to use groups
- Press the right mouse button, the BlueParq Radial Menu will present itself.
- Press the Add Group button the following block will appear.
- You can drag and drop blocks from the canvas into the group, you can also right click on the group and choose an action from the BlueParq Radial Menu.
- You can rename the group by double clicking the header of the group.
- Pressing theicon will let you add a description for the group.
- Pressing theicon will let you collapse or expand the group.
- Below you can see how a group can be shaped within the BlueParq Designer.