How do you upload your BluePrint?
You can upload your BluePrint in the BlueParq Square.
For more information about the BlueParq Square:
Step 1: Open the BlueParq Square
- Open the BlueParq Square.
Step 2: Click on Upload your BluePrint or Upload
- Press Upload your BluePrint or Press Upload
- This will open the Square Upload Wizard.
Step 3: Select a BluePrint
- Click on <Select a file...> to Browse for the diagram PowerShell script that you want to share.
- Select the File and press Open.
Step 4: Complete Blueprint information
- Add Name.
- Add Description.
- Select Category.
- Press Finish to complete the wizard.
Step 5: Completion Message
- You will receive the following message after completing the wizard.
Step 6: Follow BluePrint Status
- You can follow the status of your Uploaded BluePrint in your Activity Center - Upload status.